September 13-14, 2021
Press RegistrationThe Intelligence & National Security Summit is on the record and open to credentialed reporters at no charge. Requests for press passes are strongly encouraged by 3 p.m. on Thursday, September 2, 2021. See below for credential requirements.
Credential RequirementsTo receive a media credential, both pre-registered and on-site media registrants may be asked to provide one or more of the following:
- A government-issued or media outlet photo ID
- A business card indicating an editorial role as an employee of a publication or a contracted journalist*
- A recent article (or link) with your byline from a credible news source or publication
- A substantive blog post from the past three months that appeared in a recognized blog covering the sector
- If covering the event for an exhibiting company, a letter from the company’s exhibitor lead authorizing your role as a communicator about the Summit in a non-sales-related capacity
- Freelance journalists and photographers must provide proof of assignment by a specific news organization
Press credentials will NOT be issued to the following representatives:
- Advertising sales representatives of publications.
- Spouses and other guests of journalists attending the meeting.
- Analysts from for-profit research organizations
- Advertising, marketing or public relations representatives from exhibitor companies or agencies.
- Representatives of organizations selling or producing publications, video or audio tapes, or websites intended for marketing, advertising or public relations purposes.
- Organizations whose main objective is to promote a product or service.
- Individuals working for corporate, association and public entities’ internal publications including representatives from public relations/advertising/marketing/publications departments may not register as press.
- While all sessions of the Summit are open to media, AFCEA and INSA reserve the right to close any session to photography, videography or audio recording.
- All photographers and videographers must be credentialed before entering the proceedings. AFCEA and INSA staff may escort photographers and videographers to designated areas
- Interviews with Summit participants may be conducted at the speakers’ discretion. A private interview room is available for pre-arranged interviews. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to use this room for an interview. Questions or need additional assistance? Please reach out to PR@insaonline.org.
- AFCEA International and INSA reserve the right to refuse accreditation to anyone who does not meet the stated criteria. All credentials will be reviewed and are subject to approval.
Questions? Contact PR@insaonline.org.