September 16-18, 2020
- The Intelligence & National Security Summit is on the record and open to credentialed reporters at no charge.
- Press registrants may be asked to provide a business card, press pass or other information for verification purposes. See below for credential requirements.
Credential RequirementsTo receive a complimentary press pass, media registrants may be asked to provide one or more of the following:
- A recent article (or link) with your byline from a credible news source or publication
- A substantive blog post from the past three months that appeared in a recognized blog covering the sector
- If covering the event for an exhibiting company, a letter from the company’s exhibitor lead authorizing your role as a communicator about the Summit in a non-sales-related capacity
Freelance journalists must provide proof of assignment by a specific news organization.
- While all online sessions of the Summit are open to media, AFCEA and INSA reserve the right to close any session to audio recording.
- Online interviews may be conducted at speakers’ discretion. For assistance, please reach out to PR@insaonline.org.
- AFCEA International and INSA reserve the right to refuse accreditation to anyone who does not meet the stated criteria.
- Marketing, advertising, public relations, sales, art/graphics, publishing, and other non-editorial professionals of media organizations are NOT eligible for press passes. Analysts from for-profit research organizations are also NOT eligible for press passes.
- All credentials will be reviewed and are subject to approval. You will be notified within two weeks of the 2020 Summit whether you are approved for a complimentary press pass.
Questions? Contact PR@insaonline.org.