Hotel & Travel
July 13-14, 2023
Summit LocationGaylord National Resort and Convention Center
201 Waterfront Street
National Harbor, MD 20745
Hotel ReservationsRoom Block Deadline: June 21, 2023
Hotel Rate: $253
(Hotel room rates are subject to applicable state and local taxes (currently 18%) in effect at the time of check-out.)
Resort Fee: $27 per night
(subject to applicable state and local taxes)
Reserve a RoomReserve Room: https://book.passkey.com/e/50507643
Note: Please exercise caution if booking Gaylord Hotel reservations through unverified third-party vendors who contact you about discount Gaylord Hotel rates as neither eventPower nor the Gaylord can confirm the authenticity of those reservations.
Hotel AmenitiesA daily resort fee, currently $27 per night, will be added in the room rate. This fee covers the below in-room amenities:
- Sunrise Yoga
- Resort-wide Internet Access
- 24-hour access to the fitness center
- Transportation on the National Harbor Circulator Bus
- Two bottles of Aquafina water in-room
- Welcome cocktail for two people at Harbor Social
- Complimentary cookie or piece of fruit at Potomac Distric Cafe & Market
- Pool Access
- Up to 20 black and white photocopies at FedEx
Discounted ParkingPlease visit the AFCEA/INSA Kiosks for the discounted parking validation
- Self Parking: $20 per vehicle/day plus applicable sales taxes
- Valet Parking: $30 per vehicle/day plus applicable sales taxes
Getting to the Summit
By AirAttendees are recommended to fly in and out of Reagan National Airport (DCA), Dulles International Airport (IAD) or Baltimore-Washington International Airport (BWI).
- Reagan National Airport (DCA) is located approximately 20 minutes away
- Dulles Internatonal Aiport (IAD) is located approximately 45 minutes away
- Baltimore/Washington International Airport (BWI) is located approximately 45 minutes away
By TrainAttendees can also take a train to Union Station in DC. The station is approximately 20 minutes from the Gaylord.
By CarDriving Directions
Please keep in mind that traffic in the DC area can often be unpredictable so it is best to budget additional time for travel.