Hotel & Travel
September 13-14, 2021
Summit LocationGaylord National Resort and Convention Center
201 Waterfront Street
National Harbor, MD 20745
Hotel ReservationsRoom Block Deadline: August 20, 2021 by 5:00 p.m EDT
Hotel Rate: $259
(Hotel room rates are subject to applicable state and local taxes (currently 18%) in effect at the time of check-out.)
Resort Fee: $22 per night
(subject to applicable state and local taxes)
Reserve a RoomReserve Room by Phone: Call 1-877-491-0468 and reference the room block by name INSS Security Summit and date 09/13/2021 – 09/14/2021.
Note: Please exercise caution if booking Gaylord Hotel reservations through unverified third-party vendors who contact you about discount Gaylord Hotel rates as neither eventPower nor the Gaylord can confirm the authenticity of those reservations.
Hotel AmenitiesA daily resort fee, currently $22 per night, will be added in the room rate. This fee covers the below in-room amenities:
- High-speed Internet access in guest room
- Daily newspaper at Key Provisions
- Local and 1-800 phone calls (first 20 minutes)
- Two bottles of purified water
- Scheduled local shuttle service
- Complimentary Daily Fitness Class
- Pool Access
Discounted ParkingPlease visit the AFCEA/INSA Kiosks for the discounted parking validation
- Self Parking: $20 per vehicle/day plus applicable sales taxes
- Valet Parking: $30 per vehicle/day plus applicable sales taxes
Getting to the Summit
By AirAttendees are recommended to fly in and out of Reagan National Airport (DCA), Dulles International Airport (IAD) or Baltimore-Washington International Airport (BWI).
- Reagan National Airport (DCA) is located approximately 20 minutes away
- Dulles Internatonal Aiport (IAD) is located approximately 45 minutes away
- Baltimore/Washington International Airport (BWI) is located approximately 45 minutes away
By TrainAttendees can also take a train to Union Station in DC. The station is approximately 20 minutes from the Gaylord.
By CarDriving Directions
Please keep in mind that traffic in the DC area can often be unpredictable so it is best to budget additional time for travel.